Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ramblings and NOTW (last week)

My schedule just keeps getting more crowded by the day.Tomorrow is definitely going to be probably the longest day of my life -_-
I know I haven't blogged in a bit but I've had no time to take pictures, I even had to resort back to taking pictures on my phone cause I am just too tired. This is my nail design from last week, very simple:

I used China Glaze Recycle for the base color, which I love, Sinful Colors Snow Me White and I can't recall the company but the pink color is called Burberry.

So I was browsing around different nail blogs and looking through my collection at the same time and realized I have quite a collection of Sinful Colors. I remembered that they were building a website so I hopped on my computer to check it out. Why are their prices higher on the website? I cherish the 1.99 experience that makes Sinful Colors a go-to polish for me (please believe EVERYTIME I leave a Walgreens, I leave with at LEAST one polish from them). Price on the website: 2.50. Now granted it only a 50 cent difference but then add that while shipping and handling (which there is a $10 min) thats a little over $3 a bottle. I won't be ordering off of there, as long as I can get it for 1.99 at my local Walgreens, I'm aight. Anddd I just found out my school's bookstore sells them (whatt?!?!?) I almost dies when I saw that x_x
Just sharing some info with yall!!
Till next time!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment