Friday, November 5, 2010

NOTW update

I did this manicure on Sunday... So I took a pic of my nails for the last post around midnight wednesday and this is what they looked like by 1:15pm that same day:
CHIP!!!

CHIP!!

BREAK!!
So my nail split of I had to end up cutting it in a weird manner to keep it from hurting... UGHHHHH this nail splits ALL THE TIME. Does anyone know how to keep that from happening? It's the only reason why I don't grow my nails out any longer than what it is now.

This is how they looked over the summer:
Thats the longest I grew them out ever.... not one split either. I cut them thought cause I was working with kids (kids+longs nails= tragedy)


Usually my manicures last a week, no problem.. I think its cause I used a top coat as a base coat this time because I ran out of base coat. (off to the drug store I go to get a base coat). Do yall know any good base coats? One that prevents splitting and peeling preferably... 

Til next time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment