Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NOTW

Hola mis lectores!! Espero que sea hace bien...
Anywho, Im back with the NOTW which prolly won't last a whole week, its starting to look rough... then again maybe it will cause I gotta wash my hair and I don't want to ruin a new manicure. Please excuse the major tipwear, apparently Seche Vite shrinkage is serious if you put it on when the nail polish is already dry... my roommate used it while it was wet and hers looks fine so I'll try that next time.

The left hand with Color Club Revvvolution as the main color

The right hand with Color Club Wild at Hear as the main color. I'm not left handed so taking a picture of my right hand was difficult as you can see -_-

I wanted a simple manicure but I couldn't choose which color to wear so I decided to wear both lol... I really need to start taking pictures during the day but I'm using my roommates camera without her permission so there's only so much I can do. (I refuse to tell her I have a nail polish blog tho she knows I have an addiction to polish but I would hear it FOREVER)
Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment