Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oh Goodness Gracious...

Isn't it PRETTY!! i'm still mesmerized by it o_O

Soooo today I brought my first OPI nail polish at the grand total of 7 dollars and 37 cents. *gasp* There was a time when I wouldn't even look at a bottle nail polish if it wasn't a dollar or less... Now I'm looking at my ever growing collection and wondering when will the madness stop (prolly never! I just spent almost $50 on an order that should be coming in this week)) So I brought Bring on the Bling from the new Burlesque collection, I immediately feel in love with in when I saw it on Scrangie's blog and was lemming after it for the last week or so. I was originally going to buy it off transdesign for it was only 4 or 5 dollars (cnt remember at the moment) but i just couldn't trust the site for some reason regardless of all the reviews I watched. Anywho, I went to the mall today and saw it there, in all its glittery glory and had to have it. I didn't even blink when the lady said, "$7.37 please". *Sigh* I still prefer cremes over ANYTHING but I just knew Bring on the Bling was one for the books, and as I type this the commercial for Burlesque comes on (this the first time I've since it on tv) Well let me not make this post tooo long & boring.

On to the NOTW (Nail of the week) ...well pass two weeks:
I caught a pic of this towards the end of my manicure that's why it looks so rough but I wanted to do some fall color blocking. I quite like this look. What I used: NYC: New York Color Minute in Manhatten, a drug store brand polish in Sliver Bling, Sinful Colors in Rich in Heart, and a black striper.



So this weekend was homecoming so I decided to show some school pride (along with my friends who also painted their nails blue and gold). I wanted to try the Ruffian Manicure and I think it came out great! I originally used Sinful Colors Let's Meet but when I placed China Glaze Bermuda Breakaway over it, it looked as though I just forgot to paint my whole nail, so I use a gold glitter striper to go over the yellow and it came out perfect. (BTW, we won homecoming making us division champs!! So proud ^_^ )

Once again srry for the bad pic quality, im working on getting a new camera soon so better pics will follow!
Thanks!!

Edit post - So im using my roommate's snassy camera until i buy one... but she doesn't know im using it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment