Thursday, October 21, 2010

New to this...

Sooooo... Im new to this but not new to blogger. Ive been a long time reader of different bloggers and thangs
Soo where to start..? I believe the beginning is a perfect place to start!
Here's just a few nail designs I've done in the past:

Main color: Blue me Away by Sally Hanson Xtreme Nails

Snow leopard design, one of my faves!

This is probably my fave design I've done!! I usually dnt repeat designs but this was an exception.

Was messing around and came up with this design. Main color: Let's Meet by Sinful Colors

Oh the horror that was water marbling!!! It legit took me almost and hour to do this but I really did like the turnout. It lasted about a week and a half. Several Wet and Wild colors were used, I cnt remember the names at this minute.

So yes, this is a good start. Sorry about the crappy photo quality, these were taken with my phone since my old roommate spilled mouthwash on my camera  (I still dnt know how she accomplished that :/ ) Anywho, I did a haul about a month ago and I have another one coming in soon (oh the excitement!!!) Pictures will come soon!

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment