Monday, January 10, 2011

Zoya Haul

I'm back wit a haul. I haven't done one in a while since money has been kinda tight but with a Zoya promo i was finally able to get my hands on some bottles. I've been looking at Zoya for a few MONTHS now and desperately lemming Crystal from the Flame collection. Zoya had a promo on facebook if they reached 20,000 followers they wud give a code to get 3 free* polishes (*had to pay for shipping). It finally gave me a reason to buy Zoya!! I was tooo excited when I got my pretty little package...
Prettyyy...

This is the box is came in

Sooooooo I had NO idea that the Zoya bottles were so small. All the pics I've seen of the bottles have been of close-up which makes the bottle look bigger than what it is. Even though it says its only 0.5 fl oz lol So I took a pic of the bottle in comparison to other brand bottles. I did this so those who never heard of Zoya or don't own Zoya knows what it looks like...

Here are the colors I got...


Meet: Gloria, Crystal, Roxy, Tiffany, and Ki

I cannot wait to wear these and I definitely have a list of Zoyas I plan on buying... Just waiting for the next promo lol

Til next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment