Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Green Lantern

The mani was inspired by the Green Lantern. I was in the middle of reading the comic series, Blackest Night and decided to do a mani. I'm feeling like I should do the other Color Corps, it would be a fun little series even though I'm in the middle of doing a series now... No, I can't tell you!! It's a "surprise", but if you Google around enough, you'd find it. *hehe*



I changed my mind after my left hand, that's why both hands are different. I was toooo lazy to start over. And I feel like my right came out better than my left.
I used Color Club Rebel Debutante, Sinful Colors Black on Black, and topped it with Sinful Colors Green Ocean (which I was lemming for at least a year, haven't used it since this mani shame).

Thanks for reading ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment